Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ANTS!!

Day before Yesterday, I decided to relax for a few minutes and enjoy a lemonade Italian Ice while sitting in my chair outside on the patio.

Two things happened.
  1. I forgot to take the lid off and throw it away while I was still inside.
  2. I forgot that I tucked the lid behind me in the seat of my chair, and left the lid outside.
Yesterday, I decided to relax for a few minutes while sitting in my chair outside on the patio.

Two things happened.
  1. I forgot that I tucked the lid behind me in the seat of my chair, and I sat in my chair.
  2. ANTS!!!  Literally, in my pants.
Today, I've been killing ants all day long...I swear I shook my clothes out but apparently, not well enough!  Three in my bathroom earlier, one just now on my bed.  FML.


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment