Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love juice.

Really, I do.  Juice is awesome.  Grape juice, low-acid no-pulp Orange juice, Cranberry juice, Pomegranate juice, Blueberry juice..simply delicious.  But there is one that rules them all.

Mott's all-natural, no-sugar-added Apple Juice is truly the most delicious beverage ever.  It is sweet and rich and cool on the tongue.

Or so I thought.

I will be investing in a grip-tool and a chainsaw in the next day or so, as my Mott's is currently mocking me from the fridge, falsely secure in it's sense of impermeability.


Disclaimer:  I am in no way affiliated with Mott's or it's All-Natural Apple Juice other than my position as a currently very frustrated wannabe-consumer of it's product.

3 comments:

  1. ohmygod, too funny! i once tried to open a granola bar during an exam and failed. I gave up before I disturbed my entire class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried making the Martina Navratilova sound? My husband swears by it when he has trouble opening a jar. "Whapisai!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrea: definitely gonna try that one sometime!! :-D

    ReplyDelete